Friday 23 June 2023

Fifth and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer - not happening today 'cos of the house cleaning
  • Turn the emersion heater on
  • Get the house cleaned - apparently the job was "too big and smelly for one person" so it's not happening after all
  • Turn the emersion heater off
  • Do my daily laps
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill - I'm too full to risk it right now... maybe in a couple of hours or so?
  • Keep an eye on Freegle to see if anyone wants either of my offers
  • Keep an eye on Olio to see if anyone wants the old food - someone is coming for one of the things on Saturday afternoon!
  • Offer Steve's footrest on Freegle
  • Write some more of the sequel
  • Read and review 11 Kindle Unlimited books - just finished reading one of them so I'm down to 10 to go now - just finished a series so I'm down to 9 books to read and review now!
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment