Wednesday 21 June 2023

Looks like...

...it won't just be olives and crisps for lunch on Friday 'cos my Graze box has just come through the door, so as long as there's nothing that can't wait (like flapjacks or anything with a dip) I'll keep it all until lunchtime on Friday.


I've just thought!


I can check the Graze website to see what I've got in my box without having to open it up!  Hold on and I'll go and take a peek now...


...ah right, there's both a dipper and a flapjack in it so I'll try leaving it for a couple of days and hope for the best as I'll be eating a cooked lunch today (spaghetti loops/strands) and I need to be able to get as many calories into me as possible 'cos the olives will only be about 50 calories and I can't survive on about 200 calories a day, so there will be crisps, the Graze box and potentially ice cream on Friday - far from ideal, but necessary to get the house cleaned.  It'll be the same on the 29th when I get the cavity wall insulation fitted too, but hopefully that'll be it then.


No comments:

Post a Comment