Monday 26 February 2024

Central heating reminder

I've turned the "installation off" and it's turned the smart meter light green for the first time today so I'm gonna leave it off for the rest of today and turn it back on just before I head to bed in an attempt to save a bit more money.


I'm hoping that the absence thing won't be active tomorrow so I won't need to do it again, but can someone remind me to turn the "installation off" again if it does turn on after 8am tomorrow please?  I'm seriously hoping it won't 'cos today is the last day of my "absence" but then I thought I'd save money rather than spending more when I set it and I can't remember what time I set it to turn off lol


It's all a (very expensive) learning curve and I know not to touch the "absence" setting ever again lol


No comments:

Post a Comment