Wednesday 28 February 2024

Mornin' all

Well, I'm still alive, so having the two Snooze gummies by mistake obviously didn't kill me overnight lol


I've popped my morning pills with my morning glass of water and started the monthly virus scan, so I'm all ready and waiting for my first carer of the day to arrive now.


Today's main task is to check that the scanner still works and to put up a small table so that I can put my laptop on it to do the scanning tomorrow.  Having the second to-do list definitely helped to motivate me so I'm hoping that it'll be the same again today.


My electricity smart meter is orange and the radiators are nice and warm, so hopefully they will automatically turn off in the next 45-ish minutes - if they do and the DHW setting stays off then I might finally have found the right settings for the central heating to keep me warm but still be affordable.


Time to put today's to-do list up now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment