Saturday 24 February 2024

Thaaaaat's more like it!

The techie guy at Broad Oak pointed me to a couple of videos and I've adjusted a few settings on the central heating now so hopefully things will be more sensible money-wise now and it'll only cost maybe £75-£100 instead of the £500 a month I was expecting which is a huuuuge relief!


Like with the smart meter, it'll take a bit of experimenting to find what works for me, but things are nowhere near as scary now as they were a couple of hours ago!


I've still gotta remember to contact the manufacturers about the frost setting being at 17℃ instead of the 5℃ that it should be at, but hopefully that can wait for a few days now.


I think I deserve a hot chocolate now that I don't need to spend £14.40 every day on just the central heating lol


No comments:

Post a Comment