Sunday 25 February 2024

That's a point - maybe...

...the electricity usage is so high already 'cos of the absence thing that I set?


The video said (after I'd set it) that it comes on to heat the whole house the day before you get home, so maybe it's that?  Maybe it's so expensive 'cos of a PICNIC error rather than anything else?  I'll know for next time though and this week has all been about experimenting and my electricity company know that my bills will be excessively higher but it was a massive shock to see that 3 instead of a 1 there!


Today is gonna be another day of hopefully using as little electricity as possible and will prolly be a day with the £14.40 usage that I was dreading, but that's OK 'cos I know not to use the "absence" setting now and I'll clamber into the bath when Marie's gone to try another experiment that I was gonna leave until next week, but never mind!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment