Monday 26 February 2024

Mornin' all

Well, after the nasty shock yesterday morning and the orange light on my smart meter being on until 11am, it was only on until 5.30am today so that's an awful lot better!  I'm hoping that it'll be around £1.30 instead of over £3 today!


I've taken my morning pills with my morning glass of water and the daily virus scan was still reassuringly clear, but my old phone ran out of juice overnight, despite getting fully charged before I went to bed last night, so that's charging up again now.


One of my blog posts yesterday said that I need to remember to do something this morning, but I haven't got a clue what that is, so I'm glad I put the reminder up on here!


Time to go and remind myself of whatever I've forgotten then put today's to-do list together while I wait for my first carer of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment