Sunday 25 February 2024

Nite nite orl

I've taken my last two pills and night-time gummy a touch earlier than normal 'cos I've had a stressful day and gone seriously over budget on the electric today, thanks to that 'absence' thing on the central heating - an incredibly expensive mistake that I'm seriously hoping I'll never repeat again 'cos today's electricity reading is at £6.28 which is almost 2 days usual electricity used up in 19 hours so I'm really not looking forward to my next electricity bill!


My aim for next week is to try and get my medical records scanned in and put away so that I can read through them and start planning the book out ready for NaNo and potentially JanNo... I've got it all ready, I've just gotta spend a couple of days monitoring my electricity usage to try and get it all scanned in, then that'll be another bit of space available.


My screen has darkened so it's not an early night after all.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment