Friday 23 February 2024

Nite nite orl

Had a very disappointing telephone conversation with Broad Oak where I was told that the heating had to be on for 24 hours a day and that my £4 budget being totally thrashed by 3pm yesterday "wasn't expensive" despite not knowing how little money I have to spend each month... if I left the heating on all day every day it'd be over £300 a month which is ¾ of my monthly income, just on the central heating alone, plus another £130 for other electrical things like the fridge freezer and kettle etc and that's my monthly budget totally wiped out.


I'm not gonna get riled up about it so soon before heading to bed... I've taken my last two pills and the gummy so I'm gonna start shutting down and hopefully manage to get some sleep tonight.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment