Friday 27 March 2020

Friday 27th March 2020

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing this morning❓

I've taken the puppy out for her morning stroll and decided to not get the Fitbit Charge 3 after all.  I'm gonna put it onto Freegle and make sure that the person receiving it understands that they'll need to get the pebble from it that works.  I just hope that a Freegle mod doesn't edit it to say that it does work, like they did with the newborn nappy 🤣

I've taken my morning pills and had to crunch up the 5-HTP but the others went down OK, so hopefully that means that today will be a reasonable day today.
➰➰➰

Freegle has sensibly been suspended because of the Covid-19 thing, so I'll put the Charge 3 on it when it's back up again... gives me the chance to save up for another one in the mean-time too, just in case Gaia and the Green Man are just testing me or whatever 🤣
➰➰➰

Blimey, that was even quicker than usual❗  It usually takes 5 days to go from my GP surgery getting my repeat prescription request to getting it delivered.  Not this time though❗  Marie put the request through the door on Monday evening so they didn't get it until Tuesday morning.  It's now Friday morning and it's just been delivered, so that's 4 days instead of the usual 5❗❗  Thank you so so much to my GP surgery and the pharmacy for getting it turned around so quickly - I really appreciate it❗  I've got enough of all my pills for the next month now, which is one less thing for me to worry about❗

Maybe that means that today will be a good day after all❓  I certainly hope so❗
➰➰➰

I'm obviously considered either vulnerable or disabled (or both!) by the NHS 'cos I've just had a call from one of the volunteers that have been recruited... he was lovely and said that he or someone would call either every day or every other day to keep in touch with me and check to see how I'm getting on - that's so amazing and I'm even more grateful now❗

If you're one of the volunteers in your area, thank you so so much for looking out for those of us who need more help and support at this time... we really appreciate it and we will be forever grateful - you deserve so much respect and love for what you're doing and I'm sure I'm not the only grateful person you contact❗
➰➰➰

Our PM has got Corona virus and is self-isolating now... it'll be interesting to see what happens next❗
➰➰➰

While Papa John's is more expensive than Pizza Hut and Domino's, it's better value for money than them, not only because there is a choice of 4 or 5 vegan pizza's, but their sides and pizza's are a lot more filling... literally all I had were the cheesy tater tots and ¼ of the pizza and I'm stuffed already❗  I'm thinking either a side or a medium pizza next time❗

They've definitely found themselves a new customer in us now❗
➰➰➰

I'm baaaaack❗❗❗  It's been a looong 12 days since I last used my laptop and I now realise just how slow it is compared to the Surface❗  It's sorted now though so I can finally do the things that have been waiting for the best part of 2 weeks now.  Currently downloading all my email then I'll spend tomorrow updating my sites and relaxing that I don't have to hunch over a small machine and do literally everything online any more.  Got 2 weeks worth of Fitbit spreadsheets, email documents and walkies spreadsheets to update now that I'm finally back.
➰➰➰

Off to bed now... Nite nite all!
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment