Sunday 1 March 2020

Sunday 1st March 2020

Mornin' all.

Pinch an' a punch for the first of the month.

Just those two short bursts of exercise last night were exactly what I needed to set my body into a new sleeping routine 'cos I was only restless twice overnight and woke up at a more sensible time too!

The puppy walked me the same distance but it took 4 minutes longer than usual for some bizarre reason.

I've taken all me pills until bedtime now, so I'm gonna try and work out how to set up the spreadsheet ready for next week to log my sit-ups and leg lifts each night.  I'm gonna lift both my legs at the same time instead of alternating them tonight though.
➰➰➰

Just been reminded to unplug my laptop battery to run the battery right down, just like I do every month.  Need to start writing my next novel today to replace the one I wrote for the second time in January 🤣 
➰➰➰

That's the spreadsheet sorted, so time to start writing now.  Not sure how long the blog posts are gonna be until it's finished, but I'll try and keep them to semi-normal length for you all.
➰➰➰

Puppy's been walked for the second time and because it was a slow stroll today I didn't have to manually log it 'cos it lasted for 10 minutes (the active minutes minimum), so unless it's peeing down or snowing or whatever, I'll keep walking her slowly... assuming I remember of course❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken my last two pills of the day and I'm gonna publish this now 'cos I haven't even looked at it since before I had my lunch, so I'll say nite nite orl until I log my exercise again when I'm almost in bed.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment