Friday 13 March 2020

Just finished my 6th chapter of the day, which means...

...assuming I get another good writing day tomorrow, I'll be totally finished the entire manuscript in exactly two days, including the two technical issue days with the Fitbit.

I've taken my last pills of the day now, so I'm just gonna catch up on my emails and forums then head to bed I reckon.

Hopefully I'll be able to take loads of photo's of the puppy dog to put on my site, starting on Sunday, depending what time she comes back from having her medicated bath this weekend.  I'll be able to get in her morning stroll on Saturday and feed her, but she's going tomorrow morning apparently, so I'll have to remember to keep her harness on after our stroll and pack up her luggage after I've fed her so that it's quick and easy to get her ready and to the door when Helen comes to pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment