Tuesday 24 March 2020

Tuesday 24th March 2020

-Mornin' all.

As of 8 o'clock last night, the UK is now in lock down and apparently we're only allowed to leave the house once a day to walk and exercise, so Steve suggested that I walked the puppy first thing, rather than in the afternoon, so that's what I'm gonna do now.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and Steve's fed the puppy, so that's it until lunchtime now.  Time to take me morning pills now.
➰➰➰

Pills taken now, and because it's Tuesday I don't need to take the FA so I've taken my Calcium that I missed yesterday.

Time to download last week's spreadsheet now.
➰➰➰

The spreadsheet is downloaded and emailed to myself now.  Absolutely exhausted after this morning, so I'm thinking I won't be moving far today.
➰➰➰

No slots for either delivery or even click and collect at Sainsburys, Tesco, Iceland and the Co-Op doesn't deliver to our post code.
➰➰➰

Curry for lunch today 🤤.  Gonna shut down now so that I can go and grab it as soon as it's ready.

BBS❗
➰➰➰

Yummy scrummy in my tummy... I'm thinking Steve's infection last week has shrunk our stomach's and won't let us eat what we ate the week before, which can only be a good thing for both of us❗  Steve just has to re-do the quantities he cooks, which'll be hard to begin with (like with us not having take-aways every day was initially), but our lunch today just goes to show that we don't need such big portion sizes now❗
➰➰➰

I've just fed the puppy for the first time today and Steve's making me a mug of tea.  Hoping for a really early night tonight, instead of the gone 10pm ones for the last two days.

Still haven't got access to my laptop after 9 days... I would have gone nuts by now if Steve didn't have his Surface to lend me❗❗
➰➰➰

Just phoned me mum and taken the last of my pills for the day, so I'm gonna shut down now and let my brain wind down so that I don't have a third late night in a row.  I'll be back, as always, tomorrow.  Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment