Saturday 28 March 2020

Saturday 28th March 2020

Mornin' all.

I've walked and fed the puppy, taken my morning pills and adjusted the shopping that's coming on Monday.  Steve's hopefully registered me on the government site to say that I'm disabled 'cos I've got two rare disabilities so I'm hoping that'll open up a delivery slot for us.  Even if it's either very first thing or very last thing then that's more than we've got atm❗
➰➰➰

That's the two book reviews up on my writing site now, so I'm gonna finish off my pizza for lunch and sort out the photo's and spreadsheets and stuff this afternoon then I'll be back on top of things again after starting this morning being 2 weeks behind.  Feeling pretty proud of myself for everything I've achieved in the last 14 hours❗
➰➰➰

Mitzi's medicated baths are on hold right now because of the Corona Virus, so she's gotta put up with us every day for the next while yaaaay❗❗  🤣

We're gonna phone the vet on Monday to pay for Mitzi's next bag of food then Marie's gonna go and pick it up for us and hopefully 🤞 bring it with her in the evening when she comes to help with putting our groceries away.  Not gonna pay £40 just for the food without paying through the nose for delivery too❗
➰➰➰

I'm absolutely cream crackered, so I've taken my last pills of the day and I'm about to head to bed.  Remember to put your watches ⌚ and clocks ⏰ forward an hour at 1am 🕐 UK bods❗

Nite nite orl❗ 💤💤💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment