Monday 2 March 2020

Monday 2nd March 2020

Mornin' all❗

I've taken the puppy for her first stroll of the day and she met a man who said hello to her before me and called her a beautiful puppy❗  A cat has poo'd in the road outside our door, so I've taken a photo of it and I'm about to report it to the council.

I'm also going to, on Tuesdays to Sundays, go by the length of time I'm out with the puppy, rather than the lengths that we do.  I'll still count them on the tracker but I'll go by my watch rather than number of lengths we do, so that the puppy gets the same timed length of afternoon walks every day instead of the purely the distance I've been recording up to now.  My guesstimate, based on yesterday, is that it'll be 8 lengths each afternoon, cos that was 10 minutes yesterday, but I'll take her out for 10 minutes in the afternoon and 15 lengths in the morning.

I'm also, just until I finish this first draft of the manuscript, gonna do multiple, much shorter posts a day instead of one longer one.  It'll only be for March though and I'll go back to the longer ones again as soon as I've finished the first draft.

Gonna sort out my pills now 'cos I forgot to do that yesterday❗  Oops❗  Take it as read that I've taken them during March, again, until I finish the manuscript.

Talk to you all again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment