Wednesday 22 July 2020

Medical stuff

I've got a new appointment for the procedure I was supposed to have a few weeks back that was cancelled because the anaesthetist wasn't happy to put me under.

It's on 17th August and I've got to self-isolate for 14 days before, so unless Steve does it, the puppy won't be walked.  I'm gonna keep doing my laps of the house and yard so that my legs don't sieze up on me, but it'll be weird not taking the puppy out for our twice daily strolls again❗ 

Not being allowed to take my supplements for 2 weeks is gonna be absolutely awful - my body needs them to properly function and I started significantly feeling the affects after only a couple of days last time, so I'm gonna be a shell when I have to go without them for 14 days... in a way, it's worse than the Covid-19 tests I might have to have❗  I just hope I'll be able to take them as soon as I get home is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment