Tuesday 14 July 2020

Tuesday 14th July 2020

Morning all.

I've taken the puppy for her first walk of the day, fed her, taken my pills, done 2 hours worth of blobs and got a grocery delivery slot for Friday.  Gonna go out and do my next set of laps then jump in the shower, ready to wash my hair for tomorrow.  BBS.
➰➰➰

Back now, but only for a couple of minutes so that I can go and jump into the shower.  👌
➰➰➰

Had my shower, washed my hair and done loads of hours worth of laps but still looking after the puppy while Steve was at his medical appointment.  I've just put the Fitbit email report up on my site too if you wanna see it?

Steve's just got home and is making me a hot drink just in time for me to go out and do my 4pm 🕓 laps.

BBL8R
➰➰➰

Just done the 5pm 🕔 laps and been approved for another book to read and review.  Gonna do the most recent one first 'cos it's published a month before the original one, but won't be until tomorrow afternoon at the very earliest 'cos I ain't turning my laptop on until I/we get back from having our hair cut tomorrow morning.  I just don't want the virus scan to start and have to leave my laptop on while we're out is all... safety first and all that jazz.
➰➰➰

Done another hours worth of laps, taken the puppy out for her second walk of the day, taken my pills and I'm having an instant soup for a very late tea.  Not gonna turn my laptop on until I come home tomorrow so it's almost guaranteed to be a very short blog post.
➰➰➰

Apparently it's 'patch Tuesday' today so I'm gonna shut down now.  Night night all.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment