Sunday 19 July 2020

Sunday 19th July 2020

Morning again all.

My sleep pattern is back to being normal for me again.  I was asleep for almost 9 hours, awake once and restless 6 times, so my body has caught up again now.

The puppy was showing a great deal of Westitude this morning and it took the best part of 3 hours to get her out of her bed and getting on with our first stroll of the day.  It's all sorted now though, so that's it until our evening walk at like 7pm 🕖 or 8pm 🕗 tonight... hope she's more willing to go then❗

I've taken my pills and even went back to taking the 5-HTP again which significantly helped my mood and anger.

We're having crisps and cake for lunch today then Quorn sausages and chips for lunch tomorrow.  I'm still not hungry after yesterday's omlette 🤣  The sausages have been open and in the freezer for at least the last couple of weeks and there's no more room for anything else in there now.  We've got at least 3 open packets in there, so surely it's better to finish off those before starting yet another new packet of something Quorny, right❓  Still got lasagne's to use up too, so maybe that could be Tuesday's lunch❓

The rubbish and recycling have gone out so that's sorted for another week now, just need to bring the bags and box in tomorrow.

Time to do this hours laps then dive into our lunch now.  I'm hoping to read more of the book today than I did yesterday though 🙄🤣
➰➰➰

The bras have been promised to someone who is coming to pick them up tomorrow... not bad going for under 10 hours.  Just waiting for the trousers to go now, then someone wants to check with her boyfriend about the kitchen stuff, but if he agrees then that'll be more space in the kitchen when they come to pick them up in a couple of weeks too... I love Freegle❗
➰➰➰

The dog toy has been promised to the bras person and they are being collected tomorrow morning.  I've also just put baby wipes on there that are a few years out of date but still moist and usable for things like camping trips and beach holidays and general non-food preparation surface wipes too.  I'm slowly but surely tidying things up a bit.  I've got a new art case of supplies that have never even been opened, let alone used, so I'm gonna see if Marie wants them first, but if not, they will be going onto Freegle too.  Hall today, main bedroom tonight and tomorrow, top of the stairs after that, then the spare room, then in here, then finally the kitchen.

Just asked Steve if Marie is still into her art stuff like she used to be and he doesn't think she is, so I'm gonna go and do the final laps, take the photos and send them to Steve to pass on to Marie.
➰➰➰

I'm off to bed for the night now.  Hoping the puppy will be ready to go as soon as I come down, so that I can be sure I'm home and ready when the Freegle person comes to pick up the stuff.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment