Sunday 19 July 2020

Book Review: "The Last Charm" by Ella Allbright

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

So far so good with this book!  It's gripped me for the last 45 minutes and I can't wait to keep reading it!  Still deserves the 5 stars every book starts off with so far!

I'm wondering if the author has gained permission to use the brand names she's used?  If not, she could get into serious legal hot water!

This is a great book, but I'm wondering which age range it's aimed at?  The book started with pre-teens and 50 pages into it they are sixteen... it's too mature for the Young Adults market but not mature enough for adults!

This book is just getting better and better... the author has really got into her stride with it now and I'm totally into the story... WTG author!  This is definitely a must-read for chick-lit fans!

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  That chapter has my eyes prickling with tears and I *never* cry while reading books, which is hopefully all the proof you need of just how amazingly well this book is written.

Wowsers.  That was an incredible story... a touch rushed at the end, but that's OK.  This author has written an incredible story that has to be read, beginning to end, just be prepared to get emotional in parts - I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment