Sunday 12 July 2020

Sunday 12th July 2020

Mornin' again all.  How are you doing today❓

I've done my 2 hours worth of 250 steps and taken my pills, as well as re-filling my pill box ready for next week, so it's time to walk the puppy now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

This is going to be a veeeery short blog post today 'cos it's almost bed time for me now 🙄 🤣

I've taken all my pills and taken the puppy for her 2 walks today, tthe hourly steps in the Fitbit app has turned green but I'm still 96 steps short of my steps showing up on the exercise graph for the week, which is really annoying. 

I've done a tiny amount of practising going up and down the kerb outside our house this evening, and as long as I remember to put my quad cane on the ground before I step off or onto the pavement then it's definitely achievable.

Just asked Steve to be my confidence booster on the slopey bits at the end of the road at some point tomorrow, 'cos they are the things that I can't do alone in case I fall over and can't get back up.  I'm determined to conquer it by the time it gets to my doc appointment so that I'm not totally riddled with anxiety when I go from the car park to the surgery and back again.  My blood pressure will be through the roof otherwise, just from that alone.

My anxiety will not win.
➰➰➰

It's gone 10pm 🕙 so time for bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment