Monday 13 July 2020

Monday 13th July 2020

Morning again all.

I've taken my morning pills 💊, done my 7am 🕖 laps of the house and back yard, taken the puppy for her first stroll of the day, then fed her.  We're both totally wiped out now though.  We can both flake out and recover until it's time for me to take my Calcium and give the senior puppy her lunch.

Hopefully I'll remember to update this post today 🙄🤣
➰➰➰

That's the rubbish and recycling been taken so I've brought the bags and boxes in ready for another week.  Already got 103 active minutes in the FitBit app and 9183 steps after our 'marathon Monday' stroll and laps of the house and yard to get the active minutes up.
➰➰➰

That's the FitBit spreadsheet up and ready for viewing now.  I've just been approved to read and review a book too, so gonna make a start on that after I come back from my laps for this hour.  Keep your fingers crossed 🤞 that I hit 30,000 steps again today, please❓
➰➰➰

It's looking incredibly doubtful that I'll hit the 30,000 steps today after all 'cos I'm currently at 24k with just over an hour to go, so there's no way I'll get 6k steps walked in that time.  Disappointing aim for today is 26k - I'm not giving up, just building up very very slowly is all.
➰➰➰

I'm just over 26k steps now and I'm absolutely wiped out, so I'm heading to bed now... see you all tomorrow.  💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment