Wednesday 8 July 2020

Wednesday 8th July 2020

Mornin' all

Already got my 7am 🕖 blob achieved, just by doing a couple of laps of the kitchen and hall.  The puppy is in her bed so I won't disturb her until closer to 8.30am 🕣 to take her for our stroll, bless her tiny furry paws.

I've gotta remember that my FA is in the organiser instead of the box, so I'm gonna take all my morning pills now... BRB.
➰➰➰

That's me dosed up until lunchtime now.  The weekly virus scan is underway and I remembered not to open my email programmes too 😆
➰➰➰

The puppy has been walked and fed.  She poo'd on her stroll this morning so I picked it up and brought it home.

I also managed to book a grocery slot for 3 weeks time with Tesco, which is the first I've been able to do since the lockdown started back in March.  I'm gonna keep trying with Sainsburys too in case I can get one for next week... wish me luck.
➰➰➰

That's the weekly virus scan finished.  Still free of nasties, thankfully.  Backups under way and should, judging by last week, be finished in a couple of hours so that I can check my email for the first time today.
➰➰➰

It's taken all afternoon, but I've finally been able to check my email and create a system restore point... my mood has gone through the floor though and I'm sooo angry for some reason, so I feel sorry for anyone who phones or comes to the door before tomorrow morning now.
➰➰➰

Going to head to bed now.  See you all again tomorrow.  Nite nite 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment