Monday 27 July 2020

That's the puppy walked and fed

Just got back from our 'Marathon Monday' stroll and the rubbish and recycling have been collected for another week.  The puppy has been fed and watered and I really have lost all trust in the hubby now.  Not only did he tell his mum what I was planning for their Yule gift, but he's bitched about it to her now, so I'll just do my BIL's family gift then that's it.  I'll still get birthday gifts this year, but I'll say they are from me alone again and I bet Steve takes the credit again, but this is the last year from now on... from now on I'll just get gifts for C, D and my mum and say that they are only from me too.

I'm gonna keep a record of everything he does for me as my carer then pay him for the previous week's care.  To get Carer's Allowance he needs to care for me for 35 hours a week, so we'll soon find out the reality of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment