Wednesday 1 July 2020

Wednesday 1st July 2020

Mornin' all.

It was a very rushed morning 'cos I was still asleep at 7.30am, so I had to rush downstairs and put in a quick 15 minutes before I lost the hour in Fitbit, then I just about had time to go back upstairs and put my socks and hairband on, pick up my phone and bring it all down before taking the puppy for her morning stroll and doing my next hours active minutes.

I took my pills and set the virus scan going when I came back, but got a very dry mouth so I called my GP for advice after being told to stop taking them if I got any side effects and I've gotta call back at 2pm instead.

Managed all my hours blobs so far, but my knees are killing me.

The virus scan has only got 2% left to go, so hopefully that'll be sorted and the backups completed in the next hour or so, so that I can relax and de-stress about calling my GP while the backups are under way.

Steve's gone out to make my usual Wednesday zoop, so I'll have that then start the backups and then call my GP.
➰➰➰

That's the zoop drunk and backups started, Calcium taken and I've been for a preparatory wee so that I don't wet myself while I'm on the phone to the doc.  Just gotta wait for them to open now!
➰➰➰

Tried to call my doctor twice since they re-opened after lunch and it was engaged both times.  I'm gonna give it one more try then go out and do this hours lengths before I try again.
➰➰➰

Gotta call again tomorrow at 8.30am to get a phone appointment with a doc... why couldn't they have just told me that this morning  🙄😄

I've taken all my pills for the day now, just gotta keep on going out to do my walks every hour and walk the puppy dog once more then that's me out for the day.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and my 6pm lengths done.  My body is really starting to struggle now, so I'm not gonna move off the sofa until it's time for my 7pm lengths now.
➰➰➰

Done my last 2 sets of lengths and discovered that I've been feeling cotton-wooly just before my 6pm sets is because of what I'm pretty sure is a slump in my blood sugar, so I don't suppose anyone fancies giving me some ideas of things that will keep my blood sugar level for the last few hours before I go to bed, do they?  Pretty please?

I'm gonna head to bed now for an early night... those 'marathon Monday' lengths have really taken it out of me!

Nite nite orl!
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment