Tuesday 21 July 2020

Tuesday 21st July 2020

Morning all.

I've taken my pills already, so I'm all set for the day now.

I keep getting messages in Firefox that an update has failed, so I'm just gonna reboot... brb.
➰➰➰

Back now and everything is working fine again, thankfully.

The puppy dog was significantly struggling on her walk this morning so I've asked for ideas of things to give her as she ages, like fish oils are recommended for humans.  I just want her to feel well and pain free for as long as possible is all.
➰➰➰

Several hours without an update again - sorry❗

I've had my tea and taken the puppy for her second walk... she was back to her usual self again, so maybe she was just having a tough few hours or something, judy like we all do occasionally❓

Totally cream crackered so I'm heading to beddy-byes now.  Nite nite orl and I'll be back again tomorrow.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment