Thursday 2 July 2020

Thursday 2nd July 2020

Mornin' all.

I've walked the first set of lengths, taken my pills and done the second set of lengths then tried to call my doc about the newest prescription literally every minute, but it's always been engaged, so I'm just not gonna take the new prescription now and gonna give the box back to the pharmacy next time they deliver our prescriptions.  I'd just rather not risk doing more harm than good. 
Means I can take the puppy out for her first stroll of the day now though❗ 👌
➰➰➰

That's our senior puppy walked and fed.  It started raining very soon after we started our stroll... thankfully not heavily, but we're both soggy now.

Time to do my 10am lengths now.
➰➰➰

That's the third set of lengths done and I've got 98 active minutes so far today.

Apparently we're having vegetable burger patties, fries (as in the long thin ones, not the big chunky ones) and plenty of brown sauce all over it for lunch 🍴 today.  A good opportunity for veggies too, but Steve "can't be arsed 'cos it will mean another pot to deal with" 😞
➰➰➰

An update on lunch - it's now veggie burgers, fries (possibly cheesy if the cheese is still in date) and baked beans 'cos I've tempted him now 😋 🤣
➰➰➰

Gonna reboot while I'm doing my 11am lengths 'cos nothing is working in Chrome, despite closing and restarting the browser several times.  BBS.
➰➰➰

That's Patrick insured for another year and my life insurance is the same price for the next 5 years too, which is awesome.  The cheese was out of date and we're not having baked beans after all, so we're back to the original plan of vegetable burger patties and chips with plenty of sauce, so it's time to put my laptop on the floor ready to bring the plate in now.
➰➰➰

Back now.  That was a very yummy lunch and even Steve enjoyed a totally vegetarian meal for a change (he loves meat and has it with most meals usually).
➰➰➰

Gonna reboot for the fifth time already today 'cos I still can't access anything in Chrome 😟
➰➰➰

I'm doing a system restore thingy on here again that has taken the best part of 3 hours so far, so I'm gonna publish this now then have a really early night after I've finished my mug of tea... think I deserve it after so many late nights recently lol

See you at some point either later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment