Sunday 5 July 2020

Sunday 5th July 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken my pills and refilled the organiser ready for next week, walked and fed the puppy, sorted out the rubbish and recycling and achieved 4 hourly blobs in the Fitbit app.  Time to put my liquid intake in too, then try my first breakfast biscuits for a looong time❗
➰➰➰

The breakfast biscuits were OK, just very very dry.  They've filled me up, but were only 70 calories which is a lot less than I was hoping for, but it's 70 more than yesterday so it's better than nothing.

Been out for my 11am 🕚 lengths and I'm doing the monthly discharge of my laptop battery again.
➰➰➰

The battery has just died so it's plugged back in and charging up again now.
➰➰➰

Taken a few photos of the puppy dog this afternoon/evening and they are up on my site now.  Time to walk the puppy for the second time today now, then get the spreadsheet coded and uploaded.
➰➰➰

I've just taken my last pills of the day, while I'm waiting for my FTP programme to load up...
➰➰➰

OK, it's all uploaded now, so I'm gonna quickly check the forums then hopefully have an early night.
➰➰➰

That's all sorted, so I'm just giving my phone a touch more juice so that it survives the night, then I'm off to bed.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment