Wednesday 15 July 2020

Wednesday 15th July 2020

Mornin' all.

Had a pretty eventful morning so far.  Were supposed to be going to get our hair cut 💇 this morning, so remembered not to turn my laptop on when I came down... nothing wrong so far.  Walked the puppy 🐕 which was, again, uneventful.  Took my morning pills 💊, which went down pretty easily, which usually means it'll be a good day, so I let myself get hopeful.  Went out to wait for Steve's dad to take us over to their place and things start going wrong now.  We were out there for the best part of half an hour waiting for him which really effed up both of our legs.  Steve then gets a message to say that his dad's car 🚗 had broken down so we wouldn't be getting our hair cut after all 😞.

I've set the virus scan going a couple of hours late, so it'll prolly be finished at about 4pm 🕓 backups'll take a couple of hours, which means I won't be able to check my email until about 6pm 🕕 tonight 😔.

Such is life I suppose 😟.
➰➰➰

Been a busy morning since not having our hair cut.  I've taken a few photo's of the puppy dog and put them on my homepage, achieved all except one blob for 250 steps and gone face to face with my anxiety about slopes 3 times so far without falling over.  I'm just taking things really slowly and pushing myself to over-ride the anxiety, just like I did with kerbs and the back step.  I'm going to use the Corona virus to force myself to be able to leave the street alone.
➰➰➰

I've been out every hour to do the slopes and after a little wobble a couple of hours ago, the confidence I'd slowly been building up this morning had completely vanished, but I pushed through the anxiety for the last couple of hours and I'm slowly starting to rebuild the confidence again now.  I'm nowhere near confident and I'd feel so much better if there was someone with me just in case, but I'm more confident than I was first thing and I've built up that confidence totally alone.
➰➰➰

Heading to bed for the night now 'cos I'm absolutely exhausted.  Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe at some point tomorrow 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment