Thursday 10 October 2024

Aaaaand... relax...

...again... until tomorrow.


I've had a busy few days but I've got 34 cans of ginger beer and about 1.5kg of crystalised ginger so that'll hopefully be enough for a few days after my jab and I can get more crystalised ginger whenever I need it, but I might leave off getting 24 cans of ginger beer if I'm already feeling icky lol


I'm really hoping there won't be any side effects at all, but in reality I know that's very unlikely so if I only get them for a couple of weeks, like last year, that's fine by me.


I'll be eating a couple of slices of bread (not toast) before I go so that I can line my stomach which seemed to help last time and I won't be avoiding food completely like the first two or three times, I'll just be very careful about what I put into my mouth until I'm back to normal again.


At worst it'll be water, ginger beer and crystalised ginger and at best it'll be hot chocolate.  I'm not going to take any stupid risks, but I'll be eating what I can, when I can until I'm back to normal again.  Other than the crystalised ginger, I'll start by eating bread, then progress to toast, then take it from there.  My body gets to decide what and when I eat and I will answer those requests whenever it is made for the first while.


It'll be my body that makes the decisions for the first however long it needs to be and I will bow down to its requests so that we can work together to get me on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment