Friday 18 October 2024

Book Review: "Drops of Reality 3" by Dr M. A. Moss

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

If you've read any of my other, more recent, book reviews, you'll already know that I start them all off in the same way - by saying that every book I read and review starts off with the full surgery load of stars and that I'm always hopeful that they'll all be there by the time I close the back cover.  You'll also know that I'm not shy about removing stars but that I always give my reasons for doing it within the review.


Let's get this book opened and start reading shall we?


What a way to start the book - no spoilers, don't worry, but your first impression of the accused is totally wrong lol


Wowsers!  I really wasn't expecting what I read in the first chapter but it was so well written that I think I understand the accused just a little bit more now.


Chapter 2 is another goodie and still deserving of every one of those 5 stars.


What an end to chapter 2 and it's great that things worked out so well for him!


Chapter 3 was short(-ish) and upbeat, leaving me with a smile on my lips and my mood slightly lighter.


All I can say about chapter 4 is eeeewwwww!!!  lol


Chapter 5 was like a warm hug from a good friend that you hadn't seen for years... no spoilers, but chapter 5 would be good to read after a long, stressful day I reckon.


The last couple of chapters were the equivalent of the same good friend going "fancy a hot choccie and a catch up?  The chocolate cake should be ready soon..."


Very much a 5 star book and a must read if you need some light relief and a warm hug around your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment