Tuesday 22 October 2024

Cor lummy!

My groceries have just been delivered and I discovered that I don't feel sick after putting them from the delivery boxes into the bags, which is reassuring, but it makes my stomach and especially back ache for a while.  It means that I can hopefully semi-confidently deal with my next grocery order which is the day after the jab so might be feeling a bit iffy, but transferring my groceries hopefully won't make me spew my guts up.


I've got plenty of me-friendly drinking chocolate and squirty cream as well as instant soups that I can have instead of the mince pies if I can't face anything solid next week, but I'm just gonna take it minute by minute and not take any silly risks.


I've got sliced apple snack packs that I'm gonna have for my breakfast starting tomorrow so that it's not a total shock to my system when I could already be feeling ropey.  There's usually a couple of iffy days when I break from the norm, so I want to get them out of the way before the side effects attack.


Other than the fruit and mince pies at lunchtime, I wanna get my body used to a mainly liquid diet again for the same reason.  It'll be weird but hopefully worth it.


Gonna pop the kettle on and make myself my first creamy drinking chocolate of the week so that hot drinks aren't a shock to my system either.  I'm basically using this week to prepare as much as I can for some potentially nasty side effects for up to 10 weeks, but I'm hoping it's considerably less than that.  I would, of course, like to get no side effects at all, but knowing my body like I do, I think that's wishful thinking to put it mildly lol


No comments:

Post a Comment