Saturday 12 October 2024

I don't think...

...my body can handle caffeine any more.


A few years ago (2019 possibly?) I was diagnosed with something by my GP and told that I could only have 2-3 servings of caffeine a week which was fine and caffeine is too strong for my tastebuds now so usually avoid it anyway.


My brother bought me a tea and mug set for my birthday, which was very nice of him and that was my first dose of caffeine this week on either Monday or Tuesday and my second and third doses with breakfast this morning and I really haven't missed it.


I think I said a few weeks back that I wasn't going to buy any more caffeine for myself and I'm determined to stick by that after I've finished the two (caffeinated) ice teas that are in the fridge.  I've got a small jar of caffeinated instant coffee in the kitchen, but think I'll keep that just for visitors and leave off the caffeine all together... it won't do me any harm and I doubt I'll miss it!


I might have the occasional bottle of iced tea if it gets really hot, but it certainly won't be a regular thing any more 'cos I just don't like the taste of it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment