Monday, 17 August 2026

Today's (17th August 2026) lunch photo

Today's lunch was full of firsts for me, my first time seeing Pak Choi, first time separating the leaves from the roots, first time washing and drying the Pak Choi and first time eating it too!  I was a bit nervous of how strong the peppery taste would be and what the Pak Choi would taste like, but I was worrying about nothing!


After I'd oiled and air-fryed the 2 corn on the cobs, I brought it all in along with a 330ml can of a Sparkling Passion[fruit] pop and took my first nervous nibble.


There was a slight black peppery taste, but barely anything at all!  It was more like a leafy celery that had barely been introduced to pepper!


There was no room on the plate for mayonnaise and this lunch didn't need it as it was all pretty juicy, but I've got bits of sweetcorn stuck between my teeth now!  lol


I'll definitely be having it again now that I know what to expect!


Here's today's lunch photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment