I weighed myself, as normal, on Monday, and I was 1kg overweight, so I was happy with that.
I've just weighed myself again, unofficially, and I've lost 1.3kg since Monday morning which means that I'm now 300g under where the nurse wants me to be, so I guess I'll be pigging out between now and Sunday evening to try and get my weight back up to where the nurse wants me to be again.
Losing weight has never been a problem for me, but gaining it and keeping it on has been a huge issue for my entire life and I hate it. People think and say that I'm lucky and that they would love to be in my position, but when you get told off for losing weight by medical bods it makes you feel frustrated that you can't seem to put on and keep on the weight no matter what you try and do!
No comments:
Post a Comment