I've woken up to a 'Morning Stability' score of 4 this morning, so in theory at least I could do two sets of laps and exercises today, but because my weight wasn't too far into the healthy range yesterday I'm not gonna risk it. I'm also not eating until my nectarine for tea which is another reason not to.
I've taken my blood pressure which was at 120 this morning, popped my 11 morning pills and gotten myself washed and changed. The daily virus scan found an advanced issue and I haven't got a clue what that could be this time. The Olio-er isn't coming this morning after all, which is frustrating, but I've re-listed the sweet potatoes and I'll hopefully be able to get rid of them in the next few days.
Got a medical appointment after lunch, so it's a busy day today.
Gonna put in my next grocery order, then get today's only breakfast photo up, then my to-do list now I reckon.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment