I've woken up in a pretty decent mood, my 'Morning Stability' score was a huge 4 out of 5 (so I can do both sets of laps and exercises today), my blood pressure was 125, so right in the middle of the medical range, then I weighed myself and I've put on 1.3kg in the last 7 days, so that's a positive too. All of my 10 morning pills went down reasonably easily, my OddBox has been brought in and put away, so now that I know what I've got to work with, I can put up this week's official menu. I've also had a proper breakfast, so hopefully I won't be snacking this morning. I've put everything into my NutraCheck app, so everything is sorted, admin-wise, until lunchtime now.
The virus scan was reassuringly clear, so I can get my two breakfast photos resized and put up in plenty of time while I wait for the recycling to be picked up and me doing my first set of exercises today.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment