Sunday, 23 August 2026

Nite nite orl

It's been a long, emotional day today 'cos I finished editing and reading through my second memoir for hopefully the last time, but it's done now and I've emailed my best friend to see if he wants one last read-through of it before I set to work with publishing it.


I've got a busy Tuesday next week with potentially only being able to eat breakfast 'cos I've got a medical appointment as soon as they open after lunch and I don't wanna be throwing up in the car on the way there (I get travel sick)!


I've gotta remember to bring in my recycling when it's been picked up tomorrow, but my OddBox has already been delivered and put away, so I'll get up when my bladder says to in the morning.


I've popped my last two pills of the day and I'm heading off to beddy-byes now.


I'll see you all in the morning.


Nite nite orl


No comments:

Post a Comment