Saturday, 29 August 2026

Mornin' all

I started the day with a rapid dash to the bathroom and only just made it in time, but my 'Morning Stability' reading was, thankfully, back up to 3.  I've taken my blood pressure which was back down to 120 again, popped my 10 morning pills, had a long soak (43 minutes this week as opposed to my recent times of less than half an hour) in a gorgeously hot bath (I decided against the bubbles this week so that I didn't fall asleep) and I've just brushed my teeth too.


I've unofficially weighed myself and I'm only 150g into where the nurse wants me to be, so I won't be exercising today, even though my Visible says that I can.


The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear again, so time to get today's breakfast photo up, then today's to-do list.  When it's naturally light outside, I'll try and remember to take my passport photo too then apply and pay for it, while keeping my fingers crossed that it's approved and I've got my photo ID in the pipeline.


BBIAB


No comments:

Post a Comment