...everything going well at the medical appointment this afternoon.
I'm also grateful that the nurse told me about applying for a passport and remembering to look into it when I got home. I've gotta take a photo of me with my upper body in it and I can wear my glasses with the passport application, as long as the glasses aren't covering my eyes and there's no reflection. I did a rough experiment and I think I've got it spot on as long as I get changed into a lighter coloured top.
I'm grateful that chicory is available in my next OddBox as it's another vegetable that I've never had before.
I'm grateful that I've been able to make a start on putting together next week's menu as well as having my first two pickled eggs for a while to stop my belly from rumbling.
Overall, a good day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment