I'm now £280 lighter but I've got a clear, safe, tree-free back yard that's completely free of the Norway Maple, the Budleija bush and all the other weeds that were growing in it. I've got the card for the company and he's offered to sort the concrete out for me so that all the gaps and holes are filled in to hopefully stop it from happening again.
Apparently there were two Norway Maples growing and I didn't have the first foggiest clue about the second one, but it's all gone now so I can start from scratch again whenever I want to. I'm thinking I'll get a bird bath or bird table or something like that, but no more plants.
I've gotta stay out of my back yard "until tomorrow" which is no problem at all, but it's one less thing for me to worry about now and I can finally breathe.
Thank you Gaia, thank you Green Man and thank you Loki!
No comments:
Post a Comment