Sunday, 23 August 2026

Goooooood mornin' all!

I've woken up in a fairly decent mood today, my 'Morning Stability' score was another 3, my blood pressure was 105, I've swallowed my 14 morning pills, had my breakfast and made myself my last caffeinated drink of the week.


Gotta remember to have a proper lunch today with the last of the broccoli, refill my dosette box after lunch (I've only missed one pill this week, so that's another positive) and I've gotta do hopefully the last edit of my memoir and have my reward of a J2O.  I've also gotta box up and take out the recycling and put my OddBox container out too... lots to remember to do today!


The virus scan was reassuringly clear again, so I'm gonna get today's two breakfast photos up, then my day's to-do list, then make a start on the editing, while I charge up my Visible methinks.


BBS


No comments:

Post a Comment