Well, I've woken up to another 'Morning Stability' score of 3 out of 5 again, so I was all set to do another set of laps and exercises today, but something told me to weigh myself, which I did as soon as I came out of the bathroom from my first emergency wee of the day and my weight is under where the nurse wants me to be, so definitely no laps or exercises until I'm back up to where I should be... I can safely pig out on chocolate today and tomorrow though lol
A Freegler is interested in something and I've gotta remember to take photos of all the mugs and advertise them too.
The daily virus scan was reassuringly clear and my morning pills have been popped and the water heating switch has been on for an hour now, so I'm gonna go and have my weekly bath.
Be back after my bath when I'll finish off reading and reviewing yesterday's book.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment