I've woken up in a pretty decent mood, my 'Morning Stability' score is 3 so I can do a single set of my laps and exercises today, my weight is comfortably in where the nurse wants me to be without being over, my blood pressure was back down to 106, I've had my two breakfasts, taken my 10 morning pills and done the washing up, then came in to run the first virus scan of the new week which was still reassuringly clear.
I've had a good morning so far and I hope my day continues in the same fashion.
I've gotta remember that a Freegler is coming for the wok at 5.15pm today too, so lots to do today!
My OddBox was delivered before I went to bed yesterday, so that's all sorted and put away now.
Time to get my breakfast photos resized and up, then my to-do list and then get moving for the only time today, before drinking today's only allowed caffeinated drink and bringing the recycling box and food waste caddy in when they've been emptied.
BBS
No comments:
Post a Comment