Friday 17 August 2018

Friday 17th August 2018

Virus scan started, puppy walked and fed and I'm about to take me supplements to get me sorted for the day.
___

Hayfever pill and supplements taken so I'm all set for the day now.  Gonna make an early start on the surveys and take it from there.
___

Steve's just promised "on Mitzi's cute little bum" that tonight's take-away will be the last for a while and that "we'll definitely have something cooked here tomorrow".

Unfortunately I don't believe him but I'll refuse to have any more take aways until we have at least one meal cooked here.  I'm just soooo bored of take-aways!!
___

The chips were totally gross... ate less than 10 of 'em because they were so greasy!  Yukerama!
___

Taken me prescription and finished me can of pop so I'm going to bed soon I reckon.
___


No comments:

Post a Comment