Thursday 23 August 2018

Thursday 23 August 2018

Took the puppy out for her walk and apparently we were quicker than usual even though we walked the same amount that we usually do!  Steve fed her before we went out, so it saved me a job when we came back... thank you Steve!
___

Had breakfast today... a Belvita breakfast biscuit pack of 3 - Steve was just finishing off his second pack (6th biscuit!!) when I came down... I told him it was supposed to be one packet per person per day and he replied with "I was hungry!"  lol
___


Already finished one survey today and I've only just started!  Gonna take me supplements now, before I forget.
___

Hayfever pill and supplements taken now... it was the Calcium that was the difficult one this morning, but even that wasn't too bad thankfully!
___

Second survey of the day done and dusted!
___

Third survey of the day completed now.
___

And another one!
___

I is cream crackered so I'm going to bed now.  Nite nite orl!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment