Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wednesday 15th August 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Almost had me over as I opened the door because there was a cat sat right in the middle of the road, washing itself.  Mitzi's little tail was wagging into a blur and the cat just looked at her and walked off.
___

Steve's just done another 2 bottles of squash for me and he's making a cafetierre of "posh coffee" (which is actually cheaper for more volume than the instant coffee) so I'll be able to take me supplements when he comes in with it too
___

He's just filled up me mug so I'll take me supplements now... hold on!

Done!  Finished the box of hayfever pills this morning and the supplements were a nightmare to get down again.  All sorted for the day now though, thankfully.
___

Started next week's online grocery order and my OCD is happy 'cos it's £58.85 all in.  I had a voucher for 15p for the substitute price difference this week so it was £59.00 before that which my OCD was happy with too... I'm easily pleased, me!  lol  😄
___

I've been a chocaholic since childhood and prolly always will be.  Steve forwarded an email from Amazon to me with a selection of chocolate hampers in it and seemed to think he'd be getting more than a crumb out of them.

He's known me for 25 years so you'd think he'd know by now that he won't see more than the wrapping from most chocolate!  lol 😃
___

Done 4 or 5 surveys today so I've got about $2ish coming into my online survey account in the next few days.

I realise that that doesn't sound like a lot, but it quickly adds up to a fair bit, then you've just gotta convert it to £s and ask to be paid when you reach the required minimum amount!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment