Monday 6 August 2018

Monday 6th August's post

Already walked and fed the pup, my supplements were dispatched at 7.30am so hopefully they will be here with the post tomorrow.  At least one of the watches will be gone by tonight and hopefully the first pair of jeans will come with the post today or tomorrow.

Gonna take me supplements and carry on with my emails and the surveys and stuff before I forget again.
___

Supplements down like good 'uns this morning!  All went down with just one mouthful of squash each then the Iron and Multi a second, smaller mouthful for reassurance that they really had gone down that easily!
___

Just remembered to take the hayfever pill too after seeing the pollen count on Channel 5 too.
___

The first pair of jeans have just arrived.  They look like they are the right length (I'm petite) so as long as they really are size 14 and fit around my waist, I'll be investing in a size 16 or 18 denim jacket too!

I love eBay for things like this!
___

3 surveys done and dusted and one petition signed too!  Not bad going for 6 hours I don't reckon!
___

Gonna make a start on writing my first ever sci-fi novel this afternoon... wish me luck!
___

Shopping came at 6.01pm so it was all done and dusted with 59 minutes of the delivery hour left to spare!

I've emailed the person who wants the watch to say to come between 7pm and 9[m tonight and I've got another person interested in them too so the watches will be gone at some point early this week which just leaves the Iron pills to go then.

We're having yet another take-away tonight too... it's the only one I'm going to have this week but I bet that Steve has one every night again this week.  Not happy about that at all 'cos this'll be the fourth week of daily take-aways we've had instead of using the food I buy each week!  👎
 ___

No comments:

Post a Comment