Monday 20 August 2018

Monday 20th August 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  She did a very "fresh" (Steve's word, not mine) poo and my finger went almost straight through.  Totally gross but responsible.  Need to attach another plastic bag to her lead ready for tomorrow now... you watch me forget until I'm putting her harness on tomorrow though  lol

Gonna spend the morning doing surveys then hopefully writing this afternoon and evening... you watch me spending all day on flippin' surveys and doing no writing though!  😵  lol
___

Taken me supplements and hayfever pill.  They all went down really easily today!
___

Our next door neighbour brought over a huge bag of home-grown grapes for me and Steve this afternoon - yummy scrummy in my tummy!  Think we can forgive him for letting his vine grow over the wall and into the yard now!  lol 

I'm guessing, because this Summer was so hot that it grew bigger than he was expecting and he can't eat them all himself now, bless him!  lol
___

It's gone 6.30pm but I've finally finished the last survey... knew it would take all day!  lol
___


No comments:

Post a Comment