Friday 3 August 2018

Friday 3rd August's post

Walked and fed the pup and I'm about to take me supplements then I'll do today's surveys and finish editing the MG novel I started on last night.  Wish me luck!
___

That's me supplements taken.  The Calcium was hard to crunch up, the Iron went down fine but the Multi was a PITA to get down and made me retch when it got stuck at the top of my throat!  👎

Just gotta take me hayfever pill now, then I can do the surveys and editing again.
___

The hayfever pill went down easiest of all, thankfully!  I'm now bloated with coffee and squash though!  😞
___

Feel sick with all the liquid I've had this morning too... need to eat something to soak up some of the liquid but I don't want to throw up  😟
___

That's all the survey's done and dusted, so I can spend all afternoon on the editing now.  Yaaaay!
___

Just had me tea.  Chinese yet again.  That's 2 take aways I've had this week and Steve's had 4 or 5.  Not happy about that at all.  The whole point of spending £50 on the groceries every week is that we eat at freakin' home!!
___


No comments:

Post a Comment