Wednesday 1 August 2018

Wednesday 1 August's post

Walked and fed the pup... she only wanted 50% of the walk today but I insisted on 100% minimum and she's been fast asleep pretty much ever since!

Won a pair of jeans on eBay for £8 including postage which ain't bad going I don't reckon.  I've been outbid on the second pair but I'm still the highest bidder on the third pair so assuming the winning jeans actually turn up and fit I'll be investing in a denim jacket too for the first time since I left college 20 years ago!
___

That's me supplements taken... the Iron disintegrated on my tongue so took 2 mouthfuls of squash.  The crunched-up Calcium tried to hide but I swilled them all out with 2 mouthfuls but the Multi was wonderful!  Just a single mouthful of squash to get that one down today!  💪
___

Hayfever pill taken too... wondered why I was sneezing and sniffing so much!  lol
___

Burger King meals for a late lunch/early tea today... this'll be my only junk food meal this week though!  😊
___

No comments:

Post a Comment